- Our client is a global giant in the FMCG branded food and beverages business.
- They produce a range of healthy, nutritious, and delicious products.
- Mission-led business having attained multiple awards for their commitment towards innovation and sustainability.
- Ambitious and growth orientated with outstanding business performance.
- As such, they are on the lookout for a passionate Key Account Manager to grow their branded product portfolio with a leading German retailer.
The role: Key Account Manager - Germany
- Be part of an amazing commercial team and have a real impact of delivering sales results.
- Key player with full P+L responsibility with leading retailer Edeka across six buying regions
- Cross functional role working closely with the marketing team to develop promotional activities and initiatives.
- As a Sales Manager you will drive sales, promo prices and trade discounts with Edeka and Edeka independent shop owners
- Sales Manager/Key Account Manager or equivalent experience handling multiple retail accounts.
- Strong negotiation communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid FMCG Branded Food experience as a KAM with the major German retailers.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to develop and execute sales strategies based on market insights.
- Fluency in German and English
Benefits & details:
- €90k + car allowance and benefits package
- Home based with travel to customers.
If you are a passionate and driven Key Account Manager, with a desire to grow within a fast-paced environment, please apply with your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 17/16824/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.