As a Showroom Project Manager, you will be responsible for organising and managing the entire shop fit out process for all future branches located in the UK, working alongside contractors, suppliers, and other stakeholders to ensure smooth execution of worksClient Details
Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturing and luxury product supplier based in the East Midlands. Established for circa 30 years it's an exciting time for the business who are opening new stores across the UK due to increases in demand.Description
A varied and hands on Project Management position you will be responsible for:
The Project Manager day to day duties are as follows:
- Controlling all operational and commercial aspects of Showroom Projects
- Collaborate with contractors, suppliers, and other stakeholders to ensure smooth execution of works.
- Conduct regular site visits and inspections to monitor progress, quality, and adherence to specifications.
- Confident in ensuring Health and Safety regulations are met
- You will be working independently and to tight deadlines
- Communicating effectively with internal teams, providing regular updates on project status and addressing any concerns.
- Managing subcontractors & trades on site
- Manage project budgets and control costs to maximise efficiency and profitability.
- Manage site inductions and oversee all aspects of Health and safety
- Carry out/arrange snagging of works and ensure items are rectified and to the correct standard
- Arranging internal & external team meetings, client meetings and sub-contractor meeting
- Maintain accurate project documentation, including contracts, permits and progress reports.
- Organise and manage any tender process when considering new contractors
- Work along side our purchasing and marketing teams to ensure new products are brought to display in the showrooms inline with when they go on sale on the website.
- Provide space optimism when considering display and display changes
- H&S and Fire Safety standards are implemented and meet requirements pre-opening of a new showroom.
- Create and maintain streamlined internal documents to ensure showroom display data is always accurate and up to date.
- Reporting back to leadership team.
* Proven Project Management experience from a Fit-out background (ideally store/commercial fit outs)
* Organised to a high standard with the ability the manage multiple projects at once.
* Confident using MS Office, especially excel.
* Full UK driving licence
* Financial and commercial awareness
* Flexible approach to working and shift patterns
* Prepared to work nights & weekends when needed
* Ability to travel often to new stores
* Strong, effective communicator with good written skills
* Proficiency in AutoCAD and other relevant design software.
* Understanding of HVAC and M&E works.
* Attention to detail and an eye for design/layouts.
* Ability to think "outside the box"Job Offer
My client is offering a long term Project Management opportunity working with a successful and prestigious working environment.