As the Senior Social strategist, you will identify areas for improvement across the brands European markets, providing support and tools to local markets when needed. This role will focus on driving the insights and analytics social functions. Client Details
This client are a global consumer goods powerhouse, with recognisable products in mobile, home appliance and consumer electronics. Description
- Build a strong European social community by leading weekly committee call to align social strategy and social calendar
- Establish social KPI framework
- Establish strong relationship with key social platforms - Meta, YouTube, Tiktok, Snap,Twitter, LinkedIn etc
- Ensure that all of our social and influencer campaigns are fuelled by social strategy and insights.
- Run social dashboard and listening tools (i.e. Sprinklr) for data-driven social campaign planning
- Experience working within social media in global brands
- Experience in global or regional social role, working in multi-cultural environment is a key.
- Excellent knowledge on the latest social tools and trends.
- Strong experience building a regional structure on social management and listening platforms such as Sprinklr and Brandwatch.
- Proactive and self-starter with strong leadership and critical thinking to offer
- Excellent presentation skill
This is a long term contract position working in a global brand, competitive salary with wider benefits such as 10% bonus, 4% pension, 25 days holiday.
WFH 2 days per week, 3 days in Chertsey HQ. Easily accessible from London Waterloo/Clapham stations.