As the Marketing Communications Manager, you will play a pivotal role in enhancing the brand's visibility and expanding their Marketing & Communications activities.Client Details
My client is at the forefront of innovation in the water technologies industry, having successfully completed over 150 projects both nationally and internationally. They recognise the need to amplify their presence and communicate their achievements effectively. To achieve this, I am seeking a motivated and creative Marketing and Communications Manager to join their team. Description
As the Marketing Communications Manager, you will play a pivotal role in enhancing the brand's visibility and expanding their Marketing & Communications activities. Your responsibilities include:
- Campaign management & content creation: Generating compelling and engaging campaigns and content for various channels (website, social media, YouTube, etc), and promotional materials.
- Examples of content could be gathering case studies of successful projects, collecting and promoting client testimonials, using surveys and client interactions to gather valuable information.
- Writing copy and taking the lead in both external & internal communications.
- Email Marketing Campaigns: Running seasonal email marketing campaigns to maintain regular communication with the client network, ensuring they stay informed and engaged.
- Market Analysis: Assisting in gathering data on emerging markets, identifying key players, and potential clients in these markets to inform on the growth strategy.
- Social Media Management: Managing presence on LinkedIn, [X], YouTube, and other relevant platforms. Some of the content you create will be shared on these platforms, and you may explore blogging as an additional platform.
The ideal Marketing Communications Manager will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent from experience
- Proven experience in a marketing and communications role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools and social media platforms
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Creative mindset and a passion for storytelling
If you are a dynamic and enthusiastic marketing professional with a passion for promoting innovative solutions, we encourage you to apply.Job Offer
What's in it for you?
- A salary between £ 28,000 and £ 35,000, based on experience
- A fantastic working culture
- Hybrid working (2-3 days a week in the office in Axbridge)
- Profit related Bonus Scheme
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 days after 7 years service (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
- Automatic inclusion in a Workplace Pension Scheme
- Full training and support
- Free workwear
- Free parking on site