Field Sales Solutions has an exciting opportunity for you to join them as a Business Development Executive!
We are Field Sales Solutions a well-respected and leading field marketing agency with various accolades, including the 2 times winner of the FMBE Field Marketing Agency of the year award. We work in partnership with various leading brands in the UK retail drinks industry. We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Business Development Executive who enjoys customer interaction and has a high appreciation for premium spirits and the brand owners.
PROXIMO is a global innovator of quality spirits that create excitement with every sip. Its unique portfolio of brands include the world’s largest selling tequila, Jose Cuervo®, Bushmills® Irish Whiskey, The Kraken® Black Spiced Rum, TINCUP® American Whiskey, Boodles® British Gin and The Sexton® Single Malt Irish Whiskey. www.proximospirits.com
In return for joining us as our Business Development Executive, we can offer you a competitive salary of £24,150 p.a. + Up to 12% bonus + a car allowance of £3,000 per annum and mileage.
Ideal Location: The Midlands - Nottingham / Birmingham
Territory: B / LE / NG / WS / WV
What will you be doing as our Business Development Executive?
- Focusing on selling & promoting brands in both the on-trade & convenience sector
- Delivering a return on investment within outlets within your defined geographical territory.
- Planning, delivering, and exceeding quarterly & annual business targets.
- Building relationships & educating customers on the portfolio of brands.
What will you need to be our Business Development Executive?
- Demonstrable commercial acumen.
- Results driven.
- Positive & flexible attitude.
- Organisation & communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
What benefits can we offer you as our Business Development Executive?
- Car allowance.
- Full training & support to help you reach your potential.
- Performance related bonus.
- Holiday accrual with length of service.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving licence and use of your own vehicle.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Live our company values:
- Partnership: We are transparent, open, and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals. Return: We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI. Ownership: We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do. Upstanding – We are honest, reliable, and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always. Determined – we know that success requires perseverance, and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD to be Field Sales Solutions.