WHO ARE WE?
Our client is all about quality food products and ingredients, and is business that has never stood still. Passionate and creative in transforming ideas into reality is how they like to think of themselves. They know what it takes to source top quality products and are partners with some of the biggest names in the UK and Ireland. As a direct result of their ongoing success they are looking to recruit an:
AREA ACCOUNT MANAGER – MIDLANDS/SOUTH
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
As a Area Account Manager, you will play a key role in the continued success of the brand portfolio. You will be responsible for your own geographical sales territory, building relationships with your customers so as to make sure that our products are a core part of their success. You will be required to work independently for much of the time and as such you will need to be self-motivated with the ability to manage your own hours effectively as well as being a great team-player. Success in this role requires working with colleague’s cross-functionally to help you grow your business.
ITS ALL ABOUT YOU!
This is a challenging role and you will need to be dynamic and resilient, with proven sales experience with an eye for the detail and the ability to persevere in order to achieve your goals. This role is ideally suited to an ambitious individual capable of handling the pressures that are entailed with working for a national company.
The successful candidate will have;
• Previous sales experience
• Proven customer relationship management
• Customer forecasting
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Demonstrate drive, enthusiasm and potential to progress
• Proven negotiation skills
• Ability to work efficiently individually and as part of a team
* Ideally experience of working within the food industry across retail, wholesale or foodservice.