Sales and Marketing Director
London based – Hybrid
Competitive Basic Salary - six figures + profit share +bonus + benefits + with potential long-term share options
This is a pivotal role reporting to the Managing Director and the board.
Given the success of the business to date and its scale of enterprise this commercial opportunity can only be described as ‘fantastic potential’ for the right person. The business (within the snacking sector) is ambitious and ready for the next stage of growth that it deserves from its current annual trading position. The entire organisation will benefit from the experience and classically structured, yet entrepreneurially minded leader.
There are several areas where the Sales and Marketing Director will add value and support the aims of the MD/CEO:
- Senior commercial experience, can provide strategic guidance but can also have a hands-on approach
- Driving the Out of home Channel
- A commercially minded leader who has an instinctive appreciation for consumer relevance and positioning
- Someone with the experience to calibrate the existing commercial team in preparation for a planned growth phase which will include expanding our Grocery offering
- An insight to the international arena be that Europe, USA or Australia would be a nice to have
- An ability to work closely with finance and operations to develop a long-term strategy that maintains the company’s profitability
The ideal candidate:
- will be an effective and competent senior commercial professional from an FMCG food background.
- A real understanding of the out of home channel and route to market with demonstrable success
- A motivational and charismatic leader who can motivate the National Account Team and Marketing
- An ability to negotiate at a senior level with range of customers backed up with a grasp of category management is essential.
- Deep rooted understanding of the total customer universe – grocery, convenience, HORECA
- Has worked in blue-chip companies as well as experience within an SME environment
- Minimum experience as a National Account Controller or MS&P Controller or a Sales Director wanting more accountability
- Has an instinctive sense of ownership for the business and its values towards its people and brands
Interested? If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button with a copy of your up-to-date CV. Due to the high number of candidates applying who have visa requirements, we would like to provide advance notice that we are currently unable to progress with any candidate who does not have a full right to work in the UK without dependant or sponsorship requirements.
Not right for you? We have a vast portfolio of clients who are always looking for new talented and passionate individuals to join their teams. Let us know what you are looking for and we can help match you with your next career move.