Senior National Account Manager – Top 4
Home / Field based / Hertfordshire (1 day per week)
£60,000 - £63,000 plus Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
We are a category leading international food supplier and brand owner, supplying all the major grocers & more. We have seen an impressive amount of growth within our category and business. Due to internal promotion, we need someone to come in and continue the impressive results.
Due to the success we have had as a business, we are looking for someone to join as a Senior National Account Manager to manage a major Top 4 account, among other crucial channels.
- Will have lead responsibility for a Top 4 multiple and 2 other retail accounts
- Be the main point of contact for your account, developing and maintaining effective relationships at all levels, specifically with the relevant Category Buyer and cross-functionally
- Forecasting, price negotiation, planning, full profit and loss (P&L) responsibility of key accounts, budgeting, category management, marketing and logistics
- This role will also typically involve elements of business development, whether opening new trading relations or gaining new listings, SKU's, NPD within existing accounts, with the aim of maintaining or increasing profit margin, turnover, volume, distribution and market share
- Work closely with the Commercial Director & Category Controller to ensure effective delivery of the commercial strategy
- You will be leading the NPD being rolled out, that will involve in-store activation, sampling and creative sales to help increase awareness and growth.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone possessing strong administration and analytical skills
- Ability to demonstrate a professional manner, be very commercially aware and is interested in what the competition are doing
- Confident, motivated and determined character
- Strong networking and influencing skills at all levels
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Have a creative mind, who can think outside the box.
- Have a high attention to detail with great presentation ability
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Be able to build outstanding customer relationships and have impeccable 'people skills’
- Able to work well on your own, or with a wide range of people from different parts of the business
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications to any of our roles will be forwarded to our retained consultants Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.