- Exciting UK business with a fantastic product range
- Established sales area with huge growth opportunity
- Your sales skills and personality is more important than experience!
A privately-owned supplier of Christmas products and garden furniture that has grown to be one of the leading suppliers within the Garden & Leisure industry. You will be selling a range that is fun, functional and great value for money.
The Sales Representative role:
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for the development of sales to retail customers in the South West and South Wales region. This role is 80% account management and 20% dedicated to developing new business.
The key requirements of the role are:
- Invest time to build strong relationships with all buyers and retail contacts.
- Identify and pursue all opportunities for sales growth and new customer wins.
- Effective time and territory management
- Constantly learn and adapt approach.
- Deliver on budgets and targets.
- Strong internal communication with field based and head office colleagues.
The Sales Representative candidate:
This is an exciting opportunity for a charismatic individual seeking a sales role that is all about building strong relationships with retail customers. Previous experience of selling into independent retailers is preferred but the most important qualities we seek are:
- A home location in the South West / South Wales region
- At least 2 years of experience in a retail or field sales role
- High levels of self-confidence and persistence
- Fantastic communication skills and able to build relationships at all levels
- Strong listening skills and creative thinker
- Able to adapt to an everchanging sector
For more information and to apply please contact Nick Hester at Cavendish Maine:
Name: Nick Hester
Tel: 01275 813030
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.