- Well-recognised global FMCG business with strong portfolio of Brands & Own Label products
- Growth oriented and ambitious, with exceptional recent business performance
- Unmatched innovation capability and agility to launch into new categories
- As a result of business growth, we are now looking for a Business Development Executive to build their Foodservice channel.
The role: Business Development Executive:
- Reporting into the Director of Food Europe, this Business Development Executive will work strategically with Premium Hotels, Restaurants, Bars and Catering companies selling Professional Food products.
- This is a New Business Development role where you will research, analyse and win Premium customers in the London/Greater London area.
- You will prospect through cold-calls or pre-set meetings with key account customers to accelerate sales growth.
- Get involved with exciting food service or trade show events!
- Become an excellent Brand Ambassador for a leading food brand.
- You MUST have Field Sales/New Business Development experience selling food or beverage products.
- We are looking for a young professional with a strong commercial and entrepreneur spirit.
- You must be performance-orientated and ready to develop new business through hard field sales work.
- Passionate about the food, beverage, and hospitality industry
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Able to inspire and positively influence customers.
Benefits & details:
- Competitive salary package £40-50k + Bonus + Benefit
- Field Based role
- Role based in London with 90% of the time visiting customers in the Greater London area.
- A real opportunity for career development and growth for a young professional.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work in an entrepreneurial and exciting business in London. If you are interested in working for an innovative food business, then this Business Development Executive role is the one! Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com quoting 19/16906/7.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably, we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website