Consumer Care Adviser- Leeds
Location: Leeds, GB
Arla Foods are currently looking to recruit a Consumer Care Advisor to join us, working hybrid from our head office in Leeds. As Consumer Care Advisor you will manage our Consumer care line and will be our consumers’ first point of contact for any enquiries, queries or complaints. Providing a vital link between the consumer and internal departments such as our technical and production teams, you will work to resolve or escalate any problems or complaints in a timely manner.
As a confident communicator you will be able to build strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You will work closely with our Marketing and Brand teams to ensure you are kept up to date with any promotions or new product launches to ensure accurate information is relayed to the consumer.
You will be part of a small team who are focused on providing excellent customer service and enabling the business through insight and data reporting.
- Key responsibilities will include dealing directly with our Consumers via phone, email and social media channels via the Salesforce Service Cloud
- Logging complaints onto our Respond database.
- You will also produce daily and weekly reports, sending these out to the key stakeholders within the business.
- We are looking for a self-motivated candidate who has a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- With a practical and common sense approach to your work, you will have strong interpersonal skills with the ability of building effective relationships at all levels with internal teams, customers and external stakeholders.
- To be successful in the role you will ideally have previous experience within a similar customer service role and will be comfortable using Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel to analyse data and run reports would also be an advantage.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for Arla Foods. Learn more via this link.