As a major pharmaceutical business specialising in over-the-counter medicines our client requires a Pharmacy Development Manager to continue to develop the product offering to pharmaceutical customers.
Covering the South West - ideally living around the Bristol, Bath, Exeter area.
About the role:
- The Trainer / Field Sales role will involve managing and developing relationships with pharmacists, dispensing managers, and other staff.
- Educating, training, and detailing the product benefits to pharmacists and their staff.
- Make sure products are at the forefront of the retail outlet and well merchandised.
- Ensuring retail staff are confident in discussing the product with patients.
- Gather insight on in-store and product competition activity, pricing, display, and service.
- A structured Territory Sales background showing evidence of using a call structure and territory planning skills is essential or a retail trainer from a major grocery or Pharmacy group.
- Previous experience in promotions management or sales drives would be advantageous.
- You will be able to build relationships and train staff at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills able to communicate effectively with pharmacy teams (decision-makers and influencers)
- An FMCG background.
Our client is a world-class business with a reputation for delivering sales success to the pharmacy industry. The Trainer/Field Sales role offers a fantastic opportunity to progress your career into account management. In return, our client can offer a role that will both stretch and stimulate you in a company that can offer a long-term career progression within their business.
Interested? If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button with a copy of your up-to-date CV.
Not right for you? We have a vast portfolio of clients who are always looking for new talented and passionate individuals to join their teams. Let us know what you are looking for and we can help match you with your next career move.