Thirsty for a change? Join our growing team at CPM now as a Sales Executive representing Suntory's iconic brands such as Lucozade Energy, Lucozade Sport & Ribena to name a few, working in the Convenience, Wholesale and Foodservice Channel. Salary £25k + 10% bonus (STC), company van, fuel card, tablet, and mobile phone.Ideal location: Peterborough, United Kingdom, PE1
Territory covering: Peterborogh and surrounding areas What will you be doing?
You will be calling on retailers like Premier, Londis, Spar, Best One and other independent retailers, Wholesale depots such as Bestway and Foodservice sites from Gyms to Universities. It will be your responsibility to own your territory and drive forward profitable growth, speaking with key decision makers using a blended contact strategy of face to face, virtual and digital interactions all with the help of data.
Over 90% of the stores will already stock some of our products, so your role as a Sales Executive will be to use your persuasive skills to sell additional products to expand the range stocked, merchandise and increase visibility to maximise the store's sales potential.
Your territory will be your own to make a success of, but you will be part of a friendly, collaborative team of Sales Executives who work together to really achieve results and have the support and guidance of your field manager. You would enjoy this Sales Executive role if:
Why work for us as a Sales Executive:
- You love making a sale and dealing with a variety of people
- You have FMCG or sales experience in retail and would love to be the face of iconic brands.
- You relish the opportunity to take ownership of your own territory and deliver consistent results for the client.
- You enjoy achieving, and making an impact, and like to maximise every opportunity.
- You have strong communication skills and relationship-building skills, both face to face and across digital platforms.
- You would love to work for a company that really values the contribution you can bring and offers you the development opportunities to both challenges yourself and really be the best you can be.
- You have a drivers licence that enables you to drive in the UK
- Great package offered £?k + 10% Bonus (STC) per annum
- Flexible hours -37.5 hours Monday to Friday
- Generous Holiday Packages
- Company van
- Fuel Card
- Company pension scheme -3% employer contributions
- Tablet & mobile phone
- Once you pass probation you will be eligible for additional perks; e.g. Family Attractions, Travel, and Subsidised Gym Membership.
You will be given access to excellent training and development and the support of your manager. CPM is Gold Investors in People accredited, and we are passionate about giving our people the opportunities and training to grow both themselves and their careers.
CPM is an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills, and capabilities. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.