A respected market leader within the Flooring sector, who have a reputation of being a market leader are looking to strengthen their team with the key recruitment of a Key Account Manager within the Housebuilder sector.
The organisation has been expanding and are constantly looking for new business opportunities. It is an exciting time to join and develop your career within this leading company who want their employees to grow and develop along with the company.
About the role
This role is critical to the sustainable growth and ultimate success of the business within the next decade and key points are;
- Achieve sales and margin objectives.
- Manage existing Housebuilder/developer accounts.
- Understanding who the key stakeholders are within the regions you are responsible for and work closely with them to gain partner rather than supplier status.
- Work closely with your regions and feedback any opportunities you see that could increase revenue. Once identified, present back to the Head of National Residential and outline how this could be scaled up and rolled out nationally.
- Identify and develop SME developer channels where there is a viable opportunity, including the introduction and sale of appropriate new products; create a sales plan to target these opportunities.
- Effective use of CRM ensuring all agreed corporate measures are met.
About the individual
We are looking for a sales professional who has experience working within the Commercial Interiors sector ideally Floorcoverings, Ceramic Tiles, KBB, Furniture or Lighting. The successful individual will have experience dealing with Housebuilders and Developers on a Regional and National Basis.
Experience within Social Media is essential, with the ability to use Linkedin, Pin Interest and being able to conduct meetings virtually (Zoom, Teams, Skype etc).
Package upto £60K, Car Benefits and Bonus
In the first instance please forward your CV to Russell Cripps; firstname.lastname@example.org
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.