Our client is a category leading international food supplier and brand owner. They have seen an impressive amount of growth within their category and business.
With exciting growth plans they are committed to developing their export team. They have an international presence and growing market share due to market innovation and new product development.
- The International National Account Executive will be involved in contacting all existing and potential International customers working to sell them products from the full portfolio manufactured and managed by the business.
- To specifically manage and develop customers within defined European (EU) territories and respond to opportunities from the Rest of the World (ROW).
- To lead research into industry trends within the managed territories that will give insights that can identify further business opportunities in new and existing markets.
- The role is 70% new business development and 30% account management.
- Research businesses, individuals, and industry trends to identify potential new customers, markets, and ways to serve existing clients better.
- Open and develop new accounts in the ROW and defined EU sales territories.
- Regular contact and relationship building with all clients.
- Prepare client presentations and materials when required, including PowerPoint and sales displays.
- Networking through various means including conferences and industry events within the UK and client territories.
- Be present at and also help coordinate UK events and trade shows.
- Work alongside brand and marketing managers and supply chain to develop market specific packaging for new products.
- Assist in the forecasting of customers’ sales to maintain a good supply chain.
- Excellent people skills and a proven track record working in sales in a new business development targeted role.
- Experience working within the FMCG sector.
- Past experience of food Export Sales within Europe is desirable.
- We will also consider candidates with FMCG sales experience with a strong desire to work within export.
Interested? If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications to any of our roles will be forwarded to our retained consultants Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.