An exciting opportunity for a Senior Brand Manager has arisen with a leading FMCG organisation, providing hybrid working, 1 or 2 days in Berkshire and the rest from home. In this role you will be responsible for the execution and planning of the brand strategy and campaigns for recognized food and beverage brands. The successful candidate will be able to start ASAP and have experience in delivering commercial campaigns TTL in a fast moving environment. Client Details
A global FMCG business with ambitious growth plans. Description
The successful Senior Brand Manager will be responsible for;
- Planning and delivering the strategic campaigns for a flagship UK brand, focused on key activation moments and seasons.
- Managing the ATL and media budget to deliver commercial outcomes.
- Lead the brand planning process; galvanizing agency partners behind the brief, and inspiring them to deliver high quality outputs in response to this
- Working with wider partners to protect brand guidelines and drive creative strategies to build salience.
The successful Senior Brand Manager will have the following expertise:
- Strong consumer understanding and brand building skills, ideally from within the FMCG sector.
- Commercially savvy - knowledge of the commercial basic sand the ability to manage multiple successful projects in a fast moving environment.
- Experience of engaging cross-functional teams: internal & external partners
- Analytical skills - create robust analysis and meaningful insights to drive actions and highlight opportunities
- Innovative - creative strategist who is comfortable challenging status quo, brings creativity to problem-solving
- Budget Management experience
An exciting opportunity to work with a leading FMCG brand, to deliver exceptional brand campaigns and activations.