Senior National Account Manager - OOH
Pip & Nut values a diverse workforce; all genders, people of colour, people with disabilities and members of the LGBTQ+ community are strongly encouraged to apply.
If there is anything we can to accommodate you to participate fully in the recruitment or interview process, please let us know by email to email@example.com.
Pip & Nut is a rapidly growing award-winning natural food brand with big ambitions; in just seven years we’ve scaled to over 7,000 stores nationwide with listings in high end stores like Wholefoods & Selfridges as well as Waitrose, Tesco’s, Sainsbury’s, Coop, ASDA, Morrisons and Costco. Pip & Nut are the fastest growing nut butter brand in the UK, and a challenger brand in confectionery with ambitious plans to accelerate growth in the snacking area. With this exciting growth we make sure it’s not to the detriment of people or planet and profit and as a result we’re proud to say we’re a certified B-corporation.
We firmly believe that things should be kept just as nature intended so there’s nothing nasty hidden inside our nut butters or snacks, just amazing nuts and a few other natural ingredients. Aside from the fact that our products stack up nutritionally, we’ve also built a serious amount of momentum & love behind our brand, with fans ranging from international athletes to top celebrities and everyone in between.
The OOH Senior National Account Manager is a senior member of the sales team, leading the out of home strategy and explosive growth of our snacking ranges, supporting a team of account managers and field sales executives, and managing a handful of key strategic customers.
Reporting into the Head of Sales, your main responsibilities are:
- Defining and leading the OOH strategy with support of the Head of Sales, and inputting into the overall strategy in annual planning.
- Leading and developing a team of two high performing account managers, and two field sales executives.
- Account management for 2-3 key strategic customers. Ownership of the relationship with those customers, and ownership of all the internal processes in relation to these customers.
- Owning the OOH forecast and ensuring we overdeliver against the key budget KPIs (trade spend, net revenue, gross profit margin).
- Driving New Business by supporting the OOH Account Managers in opening up new channels, wholesale customers and end customers.
- Activating the brand in the OOH channel with best-in-class feature and display and working closely with the Marketing team to develop a strong suite of assets that brings the brand to life in store and helps us win.
- Defining our Field Strategy to support the delivery of the OOH strategy.
- Ensuring we are growing the OOH channel sustainably and profitably.
- Regular reporting to the Head of Sales and SLT on channel and team performance
- Influencing internally and being considered the expert in this space.
Specific knowledge, qualifications, skills & experience required:
- Minimum 4 years in commercial roles with a deep understanding of managing customers within the OOH channel.
- Ideally experience selling and growing an impulse range.
- Confident negotiation skills and experience landing JBPs, with an ability to navigate difficult conversations.
- Strong commercial acumen and confidence in analysing a P&L and drawing useful insight.
- Excellent at building relationships and networking.
- Great communication skills and confidence in presenting both internally and externally.
- Can demonstrate strength in strategic thinking.
- Line management experience and experience in coaching others. Understanding of and/or experience in field sales.
- Driven to win new listings and hungry to deliver results for the business. But most importantly you will demonstrate how you can see an opportunity to develop your career with us at Pip & Nut and contribute to the success of our company as we grow, showing passion for your role.
Help people love food, that loves them & the planet.
Pip & Nut Company Values:
Bring the fun – We bring fun, laughter and positive energy to everything we do.
Be Open – We believe in realness, from our people and ingredients to the way we run our business.
Keep it real – We take care to listen and find ways to be accessible to everyone.
Never Settle – We’re ambitious, a little bit obsessed and will never comprise on quality.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive renumeration package including bonus structure and EMI options.
- Individual L&D budget to support everybody’s individual personal development plan.
- Extensive physical and mental health cover through private health care (Vitality), critical illness and life insurance.
- 25 days holiday, plus an additional day off on your birthday, ½ on Christmas Eve, and ½ day on New Year’s Eve.
- 3 volunteering days a year, two of which can be spent with a charity of your choice.
- Flexi-working and working from home allowing you the flexibility to fit in personal commitments around your work. We also have a 4 week ‘work from anywhere in the world’ policy. Working Hours are 9am – 5.30pm (Mon-Thu) and an early finish on Fridays at 4pm.
- Free breakfast, a no desk lunch policy and of course unlimited nut butter.
- Finally, our office (aka The Nest) is based in the iconic Tea Building in Shoreditch, London, a great location for food at lunch and a drink or two after work.
CV Submission Closing 01.12.2023.
1st Round Interviews Week Commencing 11.12.2023.
2nd Round Interviews Week Commencing 18.12.2023
We are happy to reimburse travel expenses to and from the interviews where necessary.
Competitive Salary – Depends on experience.
+ Company Wide EMI Option Scheme.
Pip & Nut values a diverse workforce, gender people of colour, people with disabilities and members of the LGBTQ community are strongly encouraged to apply.
If there is anything we can to accommodate you to participate fully in the recruitment or interview process, please let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org