Field Sales Solutions has an exciting opportunity for you to join them as a Retail Sales Executive!
Field Sales Solutions are a leading field marketing company. We represent the fastest growing confectionery company in the UK. Whilst you will be employed by Field Sales Solutions, you will be assigned to work for some of our prestigious brand partners, including Ferrero.
In return for joining us as our Retail Sales Executive we can offer you a competitive salary of £24,000 p.a. + up to 7% Bonus + Company van & fuel card.
Ideal Location: Tamworth / Sutton Coldfield / Atherstone / Lichfield
Territory covering: B23, B24, B33, B34, B35, B36, B37, B42, B43, B44, B46, B72, B73, B74, B75, B76, B77, B78, B79, CV9, CV10, CV11, CV12, CV13, ST10, ST14, WS1, WS4, WS5, WS6, WS7, WS8, WS9, WS11, WS12, WS13, WS14, WS15
What you will be doing as our Retail Sales Executive?
- Your role will be focused on working with Ferrero and other syndicated clients driving sales in convenience outlets through building best in class relationships which aid you in gaining greater visibility, display, and availability of our clients’ brand portfolio.
- You will be confident in using sales data to approach key decision makers to effectively engage and sell stock into store.
- Negotiating space for products and siting POS in key locations.
- You will be responsible for growing sales of brand partner products within your own geographical area.
What will you need to become our Retail Sales Executive?
- A passion for sales & people.
- Business development skills or previous sales experience.
- Strong communication, negotiation, & time management skills.
- Ability to think strategically and analyse data.
- Proven record of demonstrating initiative & delivering results.
- Demonstrable commercial acumen.
- Ability to work with multiple brands.
The tasty bit…
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this Retail Sales Executive role also offers a variety of delicious benefits including:
- 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday with flexibility as agreed with your Line Manager.
- Performance related bonus.
- Company van & fuel card, tablet & mobile phone.
- Comprehensive training provided.
- Incentive programmes - including retailer discount schemes.
- Health, Wellness and Financial Guidance Support.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (holiday entitlement accrues with length of service).
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean manual driving licence.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Live our company values:
- Partnership - We are transparent, open, and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Return - We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI.
- Ownership - We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do.
- Upstanding – We are honest, reliable, and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always.
- Determined – we know that success requires perseverance, and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD to be Field Sales Solutions.