Hungry for a challenge?
That’s good, because at Just Eat Takeaway.com (JET) we have abundant opportunity or as we say, everything is on the table. We are a leading global online food delivery marketplace. Our tech ecosystem connects millions of active customers with hundreds of thousands of connected partners in countries across the globe.
Our mission? To empower every food moment around the world, whether it’s through customer service, coding or couriers.
About this role:
At Just Eat, we have tens of thousands of excellent Restaurants and Grocers on our platform. They’re amazing at what they do! Excellent small business operators, fantastic chefs, and hospitality experts. However, we’re the experts on Just Eat. It's the job of our Account Managers to advise Restaurants so they can maximise their success on our platform.
As a Telephone Team Leader, you will lead and inspire a team of dynamic Telephone-based Account Managers responsible for hitting targets, building a great team and raising the bar in the quality of service we provide to Partners while having some Fun along the way!
You will manage approximately eight to ten Account Managers, collectively responsible for thousands of Restaurant and Grocery Partners. The team is targeted to grow their orders and continually improve the quality of service they offer partners. Tools available include optimising menus, adding photography, offering great deals, reducing offline time, hitting delivery ETAs, and retaining the Partner on the platform.
These are some of the key ingredients to the role:
• Leadership: You’ll be excellent at motivating your team to achieve their goals and will build trust and camaraderie in the team. You’ll lead from the front, being visible to the group and representing them in the department and wider business.
• Management, coaching and training: You will individually coach and support your team to help them grow and develop. You won’t shy away from performance management, will recruit an A team and will insist on high and increasing standards. You will lead peer based continuous learning, using team meetings to train in new capability and drive the sharing of learnings.
• Sales skills: Leaders lead by example. You’ll be an excellent sales person, with strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills, will be highly empathetic and naturally competitive. While you won’t be selling day to day, you’ll need to have the experience and capability and demo best practice with the team.
• Comfortable with data: Given the number of Partners you’re responsible for, you’ll rely on data to understand where there are issues and opportunities, to guide you in where to focus your team. We have an analytics team on hand to help, but you’re on point to guide them in what you need, and effectively use the output
What will you bring to the table?
• Previous experience in Sales, Retentions or Account Management
• Ecommerce, FMCG, Retail or marketplace background preferable
• Excellent leadership skills and management experience
• A desire to take ownership of goal-setting and deliver against ambitious targets
• The capability to understand data and turn it into effective insight
• A passion for coaching and the development of others
• Razor-sharp attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
• World-class networking and relationship-building skills
At JET, this is on the menu:
Our teams forge connections internally and work with some of the best-known brands on the planet, giving us truly international impact in a dynamic environment.
Fun, fast-paced and supportive, the JET culture is about movement, growth, and about celebrating every aspect of our JETers. Thanks to them we stay one step ahead of the competition.
Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, or where you are from, you can find your place at Just Eat Takeaway.com. We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture, encouraging diversity of people and thinking, in which all employees feel they truly belong and can bring their most colorful selves to work every day.
What else is cooking?
Want to know more about our JETers, culture or company? Have a look at our career site where you can find people's stories, blogs, podcasts and more JET morsels.
Are you ready to take your seat? Apply now!