Development Chef – Catering Equipment
Package: £40,000 Basic and Annual Bonus, Company Car, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) Competitive Pension Contributions, Private Healthcare + Additional Benefits
Locations: Northampton, Milton Keynes, Luton, Aylesbury, St Albans, Watford, High Wycombe, Slough, Richmond, Dagenham, Ilford, Romford, Dartford
If you’re a New Product Development Chef, Executive Chef, Head Chef, Proprietor/Chef or Group Chef looking to elevate your career with a leading player in the food industry read on!
We have been established for over 40 years’ and are the leading heavy catering equipment manufacturer in the world. Our product is of the highest quality within its field and many chefs view it as being an imperative piece of equipment within their kitchens.
Our range has revolutionised cooking within a commercial catering environment and is suitable for professional kitchens in many environments including hotels, pubs, education, healthcare, and contract catering. We are now looking for an experienced chef with an outgoing, charismatic personality to come and take on the role of Regional Corporate Chef
This role plays a huge part towards the Company’s Corporate Goal of providing maximum customer benefit.
- The successful Regional Corporate Chef will work closely with the National Corporate Chef, the Regional Sales Managers and Training Co-ordinator.
- You will develop the skills and knowledge of our end-user customers in the use of our products and how to utilise them to their maximum possible benefit.
- As the Regional Development Chef, you will be expected to maintain an extremely high standard of Unit introductions and execute free academies within your defined area for our catering equipment.
- The role will also require the support of the after sales concept, providing National Key Account support and development within your local area.
- You will also be expected to support in training and audits, provide happy cooking for service training and work with the Training coordinator to provide excellent response times to training requests.
- You will Manage and ensure the “Best Quality Food” in all events.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, driven, enthusiastic Chef to join a market leading organisation demonstrating strong career prospects.
- You must be flexible to travel within your designated region and for regular overnight stays in preparation for time on customer sites.
- You are a Chef who can cook competently under pressure whilst presenting the benefits of the equipment.
- You are a Chef who can demonstrate strong relationship building skills and communication skills that will create a positive impact and engagement with our customers.
- You are a Chef who is comfortable delivering food presentations and training.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel.
Please Note: You may come from a New Product Development Chef, Executive Chef, Head Chef, Proprietor/Chef or Group Chef looking to elevate your career.