We are looking for a Stock Manager to develop and execute Range plans and manage supply at the location level to maximise sales, inventory investment and profit.
Direct the distribution of product to achieve sales, margin and turnover goals across the departments and categories of responsibility. Participate actively in pre-season Range and financial plans utilising knowledge of Depot trends. Communicate with Depot Operations and all Bestway businesses to identify trends and develop appropriate Depot Range plans.
Your main responsibilities
- Develop location range plans by department and category, based on trend, depot profiles, category product vision and strategic merchandise strategies Determine optimal units per SKU (stock keeping unit) by depot
- Complete purchase orders including the selection of the optimal orders, related to MOQs (Minimum order quantity) and depot numbers
- Support planogram production and its management
- Track order progress and report delays, implement supplier fines and remedial action plans
- Monitor supplier performance
- Track supplier terms and is responsible for SKU details in the supplier database
- Identify geographic and market specific trends through statistical analysis, media publications, market visits, national and local sporting news and competitors
- Compile and analyse past product performance data and identify missed opportunities
- Review weekly performance by SKU and report to the category manager. Propose adjustments to stocks on-order and pricing actions that will achieve target goals
- Create and maintain allocation profiles by depot
- Maintain optimum inventory levels by monitoring sales by depot
- Analyses and reports stock holding costs on existing and discontinued lines