- A £multi-billion family owned global FMCG business with strong portfolio of Brands.
- Growth oriented and ambitious, with exceptional recent business performance
- Unmatched innovation capability and agility to launch into new categories.
- As a result of business growth and acquisition we are now looking for a Brand Manager to lead a new brand by growing the brand in both Retail and DTC.
The role: Brand Manager:
- We are looking for a driven Brand Manager to support the Head of Marketing in the planning and delivery of the annual brand strategy.
- Responsible for the brand planning and executing marketing plans to drive brand awareness with a £multi-million budget.
- You will support across a wide range of activities including full-mix comms, NPD, PR, digital, shopper marketing and retailer activation.
- Lead on x7 NPD launches with unmatched innovation capability and accompany Commercial functions to customer meetings to bring the brand to life.
- Create the consumer journey for the launch plans of key innovations in the UK and other markets!
- Strong progression route to a Senior Brand Manager with a direct report.
- A driven and passionate brand advocate with a natural affinity for connecting with customers in an emotional and story-driven way
- Experience at Brand Manager level within a branded food environment
- A keen interest in food and a natural curiosity for consumers and new products
- Dynamic and inspiring, with an ability to work with ambiguity and offer innovative solutions
- A team player with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK retail channel and consumer trends
Benefits & details:
- Competitive salary package Up to £60k + Bonus + Benefits
- A progressive and flexible working culture based on delivery.
- Vibrant office working environment.
- Hybrid working model.
- A real opportunity for career development and growth for a Brand Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work in an entrepreneurial and exciting business in London. If you are interested in working for an innovative food business, then this Brand Manager role is the one! Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 19/16902/7.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably, we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website