PepsiCo is a large multinational corporation (MNC) with an extensive portfolio of roles to suit anyone who is up for the challenge. PepsiCo UK is home to Walkers Crisps & Quaker (and Pepsi sold under license via Britvic in the UK) - market-leading brands and household favourites. Everyday millions of people in the UK enjoy our oats, snacks and soft drinks.
Here at PepsiCo, we strive upon our core principles which we call the PepsiCo way, these principles allow for every employee to continuously strive for excellence within themselves as well as within PepsiCo.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to operate under our Walkers brand, as an SDR you will manage your own territory which will consist of over 120 stores visiting around 10 - 15 per day. This role requires working independently each day and be able to think on your feet so you will need to be self-motivated and have great time management skills.
- Each day is different here at PepsiCo and each customer you deal with will require a bespoke service as they will be relying on you to advise them which products are our best sellers, inform them of exciting upcoming offers and relate your passion for our brand to their passion for their business.
- This role requires a lot of individual performance; however, you will also be a part of a great team who can offer their expertise and knowledge as well as being a supportive network to utilise.
Further responsibilities that you will carry out day to day include:
- Cash and carry visit to collect stock.
- Plan your day ahead using your call file and ensuring each store benefits from your visit.
- Maintaining a safe work environment.
- Build strong relationships with your customers to maximise your service to them.
- Creating, growing, and maintaining your own personal portfolio.
- Achieve and exceed business KPIs.
- Full, manual UK driving license.
- Selling Skills.
- Basic IT Skills.
- Relationship building.
- A positive and persuasive attitude towards your work.
- An individual who can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience of working to targets.
Salary and benefits:
- £32,000 annual salary.
- Company car.
- Company mobile.
- Company tablet.
- Flexible benefits package.
- 25 days holiday (with the option to buy or sell more) + bank holidays.
- Extensive pension scheme.
The opportunities and channels for growth and progression are endless here at PepsiCo and being a company which strives on enhancing our employees we are positive that you will be able to have incredible and extensive career at PepsiCo.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.