• Join a $billion turnover garden power manufacturer at the forefront of innovation.
• Lead a new team, relaunching a strong brand.
• Personal sales to leading OPE dealers
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager with expert knowledge of the professional garden power market to lead a field sales team that will deliver an ambitious growth plan for a global manufacturing business. Working closely with the UK Managing Director the job holder will:
• Be instrumental in the recruitment, induction, training and leadership of a highly effective team
• Agree, own and communicate all measurable targets for customer contacts, dealership sign-ups, demonstration numbers, machine sales, aftermarket sales, market share and margin.
• Report regularly to the Managing Director against agreed KPIs.
• Be personally responsible for sales to multi-site dealer groups.
• Develop strong long-term business partnerships with associated large end-users and local authorities.
• Sales analysis, product ranging and price setting, identify opportunities, compare against competition and ensure that the team has a succinct and cohesive product strategy.
• Full market analysis, reviewing future trends and market data to set the team’s strategy
• Working with the UK and European marketing team on brand strategy and dealer development.
About the Company:
A technology led manufacturing business with highly successful product launches in Europe, the US and Canada. Significant evolution in battery powered garden and hand tools has driven market share growth and given credibility to their brands from professional and domestic users.
The Sales Director: Key Skills/Experience Required:
This is a senior appointment within a newly formed UK business with the ambition to achieve rapid sales growth for an established brand in the UK professional groundscare market. Suitable candidates require the energy, leadership skills and market knowledge to fully achieve the potential of this role.
Key Requirements Are:
• At least 5 years of experience in a senior sales leadership role within a supplier of outdoor power products.
• Personal knowledge of large dealer and end-user groups.
• A track record of sales performance and market share growth.
• Sufficient experience to develop and communicate effective sales strategies that will inspire the sales team and customers.
• A hands-on style – able and willing to perform all roles within the team if required.
• Advanced communication skills and confident public speaker.
• High level of IT competence.
• Energetic, resilient, gregarious with a positive outlook.
The reward package is negotiable but likely to include a basic salary of £80,000 - £100,000 plus 20% bonus, car or allowance.
For more information and to apply please contact Nick Hester on 01275 813030 or email email@example.com
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.