The company are a market leading organisation within the Flooring sector, that are looking to strengthen their senior management team with the key recruitment of Head of Sales.
The organisation has been expanding and are constantly looking for new business opportunities. It is an exciting time to join and develop your career within this leading company who want their employees to grow and develop along with the company.
About the role
This role is critical to the sustainable growth and ultimate success of the business within the next decade and key points are;
Main Duties and Tasks
- Team Leadership – Focus on leading a quickly developing team, coaching individuals to achieve their full potential. Set objectives and targets and provide regular feedback on performance, dealing objectively with underperformance.
- Develop and drive the appropriate business plan for the UK and other designated markets in line with the overall Company vision and 5 year plan.
- Develop and achieve the appropriate sales, profit and product mix targets in order to contribute to the profitable growth of the designated region.
- To coach and development existing sales professionals as well as recruiting new sales managers and sales professionals.
- Planning – Based on discussions with customers, work with the Managing Director and the sales team to establish trading plans and forecasts to achieve revenue and profit targets in-line with broader business expectations.
- Market Analysis and Research – Undertake analysis and support company research to better understand the markets we operate in. Monitor competitor activity. As required present findings to colleagues and customers.
- To develop a long-term strategy for the company with the 3 main routes to market.
- Build strong personal relationships with Key Accounts.
- Work with Head of Product to build a range of products that best meets the customers' needs.
About the individual
The Ideal candidate will have experience managing a large sales team of External and internal sales professionals, having trained, developed, and recruited those individuals and has delivered a strategic Sales and Marketing plan within an organisation.
Ideally you will have experience of selling products to the Commercial sector (Specifiers and Designers) within the Commercial Interiors sector. Applications will be welcomed from candidates from the DIY, Building products.
Basic £95K, Great Benefits and Car.
In the first instance please forward your CV to Russell Cripps firstname.lastname@example.org
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.