My client has been established for over 30 years and is well respected market leader in the manufacture and distribution of coffee equipment from Bean to Cup to Traditional.
They are renowned for their first-class products and the after-sale service they provide to their customers. Almost doubling their turn-over in the past 5 years they have enjoyed huge success even amid the backdrop of the recent Pandemic.
About the Role:
Working as a Business Development Manager managing coffee distributor customers, you will be required to drive new business growth within an existing account base. Promoting quality coffee equipment and side products. Your main focus will be selling to Coffee distributors as well as influencing sales with end-user customers that can be cafes and restaurant groups and chains, hotels, leisure sites and workplaces. Main duties will include;
- Developing a growth strategy focussed increasing the product range within existing accounts
- Arranging business meetings with prospective clients from your own network of contacts
- Providing accurate sales forecasts for new accounts opened
- Carrying out structured account management visits to review performance of the account in line with SLA’s
- Preparing and delivering presentations to senior decision makers
- Preparing proposals
You will be based from home but expected to be out in the field for the majority of your time. This person will have customers nationally with a focus on Southern England. There will be a requirement for overnight stays, with an average of one night away per week.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Coffee Business Development Manager you will ideally possess the following;
- Extensive and successful experience of selling into the HoReCa market – ideally coffee equipment/ingredients although similar foodservice products may be considered
- A genuine passion for coffee
- A good knowledge of a variety of coffee machines, most relevant are Bean to Cup machines but Traditional and Vending would be relevant.
- Based in Southern England
- A willingness to travel and happy with regular overnight stays.
- A consultative sales approach
- A understanding or ability to learn the mechanical and technical workings of Coffee machinery
As Business Development Manager you will receive a basic salary of up to £45,000 p.a (depending on experience), an attractive commission structure, travel allowance and other benefits.
Contact: Craig Tindall
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.