- High Growth, London-based healthy food, and drinks company
- Ethical mission-led healthy enterprise with a strong portfolio of premium quality, organic food, and drinks.
- Strong retail presence within grocery, convenience, and healthy food retailers.
- Passionate about sustainable sourcing, innovation, and new product development.
- Tight nit team with an aspiration for continued growth.
- Joint their driven sales team as a Junior National Account Manager
- Junior National Account Manager managing and nurturing existing wholesale, online and retail accounts.
- Account Management: become key point of contact with key stakeholders, maximise sales growth opportunity.
- New Business Development: Expand sales growth within wholesale, online and retail sectors across UK, EU and Internationally
- As a Junior National Account Manager, you will architect the sales strategy to acquire new business customers.
- Cross functional role to support sales and promotional activity.
- Passionate about food and sustainability
- FMCG/Consumer Goods experience
- Proven Sales experience, account management or business development
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent organisation, time, budget, and management skills. Proficiency in Excel
Benefits & details:
- A progressive and flexible working culture based on delivery.
- Vibrant office working environment.
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model.
- Real opportunity for career development and growth
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work in an entrepreneurial and exciting business in London. If you are interested in working for an innovative Food + Beverage business, then this Junior National Account Manager role is the one! Please apply by sending your CV quoting ref 19/16897/7.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably, we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website