Main purpose of this role:
To proactively sell PayPoint products into suitable new businesses within the Birmingham and surrounding territories. We sell into the convenience sector so a good knowledge and understanding of this sector would be an advantage.
To develop an in-depth knowledge of PayPoint products, including EPOS.
This is a fixed term contract role to cover maternity leave until September 2024.
- Proven ability to be planned and prepared
- Experience of working and delivering results under pressure
- Experience of territory & account management
- Ability to set and achieve SMART objectives
- Competent usage of the CRM system (desirable)
- Market sector knowledge (desirable)
- Product knowledge (desirable)
- Competitor knowledge (desirable)
- Flexibility to travel / cover where directed at short notice
- Strong planning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Ability to analyse data
Base salary + company car or car allowance of £4k OTE £50 - 60k per annum