As a New Business & Acquisitions Manager, you will deliver the annually set number of New accounts and Sales from establishing and securing quality new business leads from across the Bestway Retail portfolio of brands.
You will be target driven with the chance to increase your earnings as you increase your sales.
Working in a team that supports creation and executes implementation of the new business strategy and liaising closely with other Bestway Retail functions to maximise productivity and the results generated from all newly recruited accounts.
Your main responsibilities:
- Initiate and develop positive networking relationships with the wider field based Bestway Retail colleagues
- Developing strong links with external industry contacts, to drive activity and support for New business lead generation
- Working cross-functionally with colleagues, ensuring all required literature and presentations are in place and remain relevant, to enable the successful execution of planned Recruitment campaigns across identified retail sectors
- Proactively network with existing Bestway Retail operators who have a desire to grow their store numbers
- Approaching retailers to ascertain acquisition opportunities
- Strong commercial understanding of Symbol Group industry including competitor market activity and market trends
- Ability to spot opportunities for growth and development
- A detailed eye for retailing standards and the ability to influence member compliance
- Outstanding presenting and influencing skills
- A confident, driven and enthusiastic self-starter
- A great problem solver with outstanding judgement
- Ability to prioritise and strike a balance between proactive and reactive
- Ability to build exceptional relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Outstanding organisational skills with requests made centrally responded to within deadlines and returned in full
If you are looking to launch, or grow, an exciting career in a company that values progression and development! Choose “Apply now” to fill out our short application and submit your CV!