National Account Manager - Convenience
We’re looking for a first-class Convenience National Account Manager!
The National Account Manager will thrive on challenge, change, and opportunity - which is a good job because there isn’t such a thing as a typical day at Boost! You will be managing some of our largest accounts across the Convenience Retail channel, with full P&L accountability.
There is a big focus on winning both new listings & distribution in existing accounts, as well as bringing on board new customers, and driving profitable share growth. You will also work closely with the Channel Controller in supporting the broader Retail & Convenience Channel strategy. You will live and breathe our ‘customer first’ mentality - innovating to find the best ways of working, embracing agility, and working collaboratively with other internal functions to achieve first-class results!
This is a home-based role, with regular travel to customers required, as well as visits as required to our HQ in Leeds.
Retail & Convenience Channel Strategy:
- Responsible for all elements of the Account Management process including: developing existing listings, gaining new listings, managing NPD launches, and steering promotional activities to deliver optimal revenue and profit outcomes for the business.
- Management and implementation of administrative procedures including: forecasting, terms agreements & JBP’s with your customers, and internal price file & accrual maintenance.
- Developing customer relationships and raise customer awareness of the Boost Drinks business and brand portfolio.
- Working productively with colleagues from other departments, specifically: Category, Marketing, and Supply Chain.
- Proactive approach to identify new opportunities and taking responsibility to drive them through the business.
- Achievement of Volume, Gross Revenue, and Net Profit targets.
- Achievement of distribution targets
- Achievement of share growth targets.
You ideally will be...
- Currently operating at National Account Manager level, with a demonstrable track record of delivering results, ideally with a background of managing Convenience retail customers. We would also consider candidates with a background managing Grocery Multiples & Discounter Multiples.
- Previous experience managing SPAR would be highly desirable.
- Comfortable working with Category & Market data (IRI, SalesOut,Circana Unify), with the ability to transform into compelling customer sells & insights.
- Highly numerate, with in-depth P&L knowledge, including commercial modelling and analysis.
- Comfortable with complex negotiation situations.
- A strong influencer, both externally and internally.
- Knowledge of the Soft Drinks market would be beneficial, or experience in other Impulse sectors would be an advantage.
- Experienced with Microsoft suite, especially PowerPoint & Excel.
- Able to work cross-functionally, specifically with Category, Marketing, and Supply Chain.
- A great winning mentality and the ability to build relationships quickly.
- Pro-active, tenacious, and always looking for the next opportunity!
If this sounds like your next role please apply with your CV.
(No agencies please currently)