- An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growth orientated B Corp
- You’ll be part of a fantastic team, passionate about our organic and natural brands
- Business performance is strong; coupled with excellent track record of developing talent and progressing people through the organisation
- As National Account Manager – Convenience & High Street, you will be responsible for building and accelerating their growth within these channels
- Ownership: As National Account Manager – Convenience & High Street you'll be responsible for building and delivering the strategic plan
- Smashing Sales Targets: Your job is to work your magic and make sure they not only meet but exceed revenue, EBIT, and distribution targets.
- Spreading Goodness: You'll be in charge of nurturing and growing relationships with Convenience and Wholesale Channels, all while spotting fresh business opportunities in the High Street sector.
- Dive into the Details: Dive headfirst into negotiations and promotions, ensuring that spending aligns perfectly with their sales goals. Don't forget, you're the Channel Lead here.
- Reporting: Keep them on track with accurate sales forecasting and monthly reports. Plus, be a true ambassador by collaborating with your colleagues to help grow our UK sales team
- Experience that Speaks Volumes: We're on the hunt for someone who's been there, done that – at the NAM level. You should have a solid track record, having navigated through at least two trading cycles and built relationships with head office-level customer contacts in the Convenience, Wholesale, or High Street retail sectors.
- Branded FMCG Know-How: Bring along your branded FMCG background and the knowledge to back it up. They’re all about good branding and quality products.
- Teamwork Makes the Dream Work: Collaboration is integral. You'll need to be a pro at working harmoniously with your cross-functional team members.
- The Energy of Champions: In the FMCG industry, it's all about having the drive. We need you to be bursting with energy, showcasing your entrepreneurial spirit, embracing the role of a self-starter, and, most importantly, having that burning desire to deliver.
Benefits & details:
- This is based in a South East office c2 days a week with the rest WFH or in customer
- Salary is up to £48k along with a strong bonus opportunity (up to 24%), car allowance, pension and private medical.
- Commitment to training & development
If this sounds like you, and you're ready to embrace the world of FMCG with enthusiasm, then we'd love you to apply to this National Account Manager – Convenience & High Street opportunity. Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 8/16886/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.