Striker - Red Bull
Business Entity: Reach
Brand/Department: Red Bull Impulse
Contract Type: Permanent
Position Type: Full Time
Red Bull UK and Acosta Europe are looking for Strikers to join our team based across the UK.
Your next career starts with Acosta Europe.
Acosta Europe is an exceptional business that cares about its people. We are part of one of the largest Sales and Marketing agencies in the world and are currently seeking a Striker to represent our partner Red Bull to drive brand awareness and sales of their products.
If you can bring the passion for sales and have the enthusiasm to succeed, we can offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an engaging and rewarding environment, where no two days are ever the same!
Red Bull is the world’s best-selling energy drink and is a brand synonymous with energy, intensity, and power.
Bonus: 15 % Performance Related Bonus
Equipment Provided: Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone
As a Striker for Red Bull, you:
• Are the face of our brand, forging unbreakable relationships with key decision makers in independent stores across your territory; with the ability to deliver world class customer service.
• Are responsible for fulfilling distribution, availability and visibility targets. Using your entrepreneurial mindset you will manage and drive the success of your own area.
• Will maximise brand awareness, educate clients on new product opportunities and implement store activations.
• Will have the autonomy to work using your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload to achieve targets and have the opportunity to qualify for exciting incentives.
• Will receive full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil the role to your best potential, with clear development opportunities for engaged employees.
• Will join a fun, honest working environment where performance and success are recognised and rewarded.
What skills can I expect to develop in this role?
Relationship Building, Product Knowledge, Commercial Awareness, Influencing skills and Negotiation
Who are we looking for?
You will possess demonstrable experience within FMCG, retail or a sales environment, although we will also consider applications from motivated individuals with experience from other sectors. You will be passionate about the amazing brands we market and have the drive and tenacity to succeed.
You must hold a full manual driving licence and be able to travel within a defined territory.
What’s in it for you?
This role offers a genuine opportunity to develop your commercial skills and achieve your career ambitions in a bold and dynamic business that invests in people. We offer flexibility and real opportunities for personal and professional development. You will receive excellent training, a company vehicle, mobile phone, and fuel card, and enjoy superb benefits including a bonus (subject to performance), contributory pension and healthcare plans assurance. Working hours are flexible between 9am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Passion is at the heart of everything we do. We encourage boldness, curiosity, and new ideas. We are motivated to learn, and constantly strive to exceed expectations. We truly care, and that is what makes us exceptional.
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
We are career makers, not just job creators. Apply now to join #OurATeam
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. Our relationships and behaviours are interwoven with our Guiding Principles which represent who we are, what we stand for and how we conduct ourselves.
To safeguard our culture, everyone in Acosta Europe aspires to and operates in-line with our Guiding Principles:
Acosta Europe is an equal opportunities employer.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams.
We celebrate difference and encourage everyone to join us and be themselves at work!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.