Key Account Manager
Up to £45,000 + Bonus + Car allowance
Do you want to work for a premium craft beer brand that is consistently growing?
Are you an experienced Key Account manager with a great track record of bringing on new business and a passion for craft beer?
The Advocate Group are currently representing a craft beer brand that is firmly making its mark in the high end London region. They are looking for a Key Account Manager to seek out new prospects to partner with and expand current business with existing customers within the on trade market. The Key Account Manager will help drive brand awareness across their region and ensure that the products are the craft beer of choice!
- Actively seek out new customers with a focus across On Trade
- Continue to maintain and develop relationships with current customers
- Maximise sales through educating customers on the company brand and portfolio
- Represent the brand by attending events and tastings
- Attend regular meetings with new and existing customers
- Working closely with customers to ensure service satisfaction and problem resolution
- On trade experience is essential
- Experience within beer is required
- Outcome focused
- Strong communication and people skills
- Able to demonstrate a passion for the industry
- Highly organised and good time management
If the role and responsibilities sound like they are a fit for you – then I’d love to speak to you!
The Advocate Group is a leading search and selection business providing top talent to the consumer products sector. If you’re interested in finding out more about our available opportunities or how we can help you further your career, then please contact us today.
Please get in touch with Roxy Gadd or click “Apply Now” to be considered for this vacancy.
☎ 0207 871 8000