Our client is a manufacturer of quality food products, supplied to the major retailers, they have grown year on year and this is an exciting time to join the business.
The business are strengthening the front-line customer management team with the appointment of a dynamic up-and-coming Sales Account Executive. They have previously promoted people into the account management team from this role so it is a good development opportunity.
• The role will focus on key Retail accounts. Reporting into the Commercial team, you will support them with administrative and data analysis activities across both brand and own-label.
• You will also support in executing promotional plans and conducting competitor analysis, whilst also delivering consistently high customer service.
• Prioritisation and solving of customer "issues" within agreed time frames
• The successful candidate must have food/fmcg experience
• Branded or own label experience considered
• A degree or graduate calibre individial who is looking to progress
Location is flexible with office based around the Worcester area.
Package £25-30k + bonus
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Niall on 0131 226 5060.