Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire
Salary: To £35,000 Plus Bonus, Profit Share, Company Car and Benefits
Sector: FMCG / Garden Centres / Hardware
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: NH/23925
- Field sales experience not essential
- Market leading garden trade brand
- Well established area with 160 live accounts
- Thorough training with excellent employer
The Role of Sales Representative
- Home based, you will be calling on a customer base of 160 established retail customers in an area that includes Oxford, Banbury, Newbury, Reading, High Wycombe and Aylesbury.
- This is a varied, enjoyable and rewarding role with a large amount of customer contact.
- The focus changes throughout the year but you can expect to demonstrate skills in presenting new ranges to Buyers; conducting annual sales reviews; securing top-up orders and setting up display stands.
- In addition, you will use an iPad to capture and process orders and provide frequent feedback to head office on market issues and competitor activity.
- An excellent sales job with the garden centre trade that will suit a skilled Representative or a Retail Sales Assistant seeking a move to field sales.
The Person For This Sales Representative Opportunity:
- Previous field sales experience calling on retail customers is preferred but a Retail Sales Assistant from a garden centre or leading retailer would also be very suitable.
The profile we are looking for includes:
- Living in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire
- Previous retail or field sales experience dealing with independent retailers or retail branches
- Excellent communication skills, sociable personality, good sense of humour
- Well planned and organised.
- Highly self motivated and able to work from home
- Hard working. This is a seasonal business requiring up to 10 calls per day during peak season!
- A highly successful and exciting company with an excellent trade reputation.
- They enjoy strong brand recognition and have great customer loyalty.
- The ‘grow your own’ phenomenon has provided a fantastic opportunity for the company and they have responded with some of their best ever sales results.
- Negotiable basic salary plus bonus on sales growth and annual profit share.
- Hybrid company car, iPad, phone, fuel card, expenses float, pension, healthcare, 22 – 25 days holiday and you can expect excellent training and development from a highly experienced management team.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.