Business Development Manager
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a rapidly growing confectionary/chocolate food wholesaler.
A wholesaler who have been supplying food, packaging, ingredients and equipment to customers for more than fifty years. All B2B Customers such as Manufacturers, Independent shops/chains, Chocolatiers and Food Service. This business has experienced over 46% growth over the last year and is still growing!
This is a field based position visiting clients predominantly in the south of the country. Developing existing customers whilst actively seeking out new opportunities
The Ideal candidate:
• B2B sales experience / Ingredients experience
• Ideally a passionate foodie with a love of chocolate.
• The ability to build strong customer relationships
• A can do attitude to develop new business
• Able to identify customers’ needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Strong negotiation skills
• Driven and self-motivated
• A team player that likes a challenge
• Sales experience gained within one of the following sectors Confectionary/Bakery/Desserts would be advantegous
Whats on offer:
• Circa £45 - £50k Salary DOE + car allowance (negotiable) + Bonus
• Phone, Laptop, Company benefits