Logobrand is looking for an Account Manager to join its award-winning Field Marketing Agency. The successful candidate will be able to efficiently and proactively implement our client's Strategic plans, maximise budgets returns and ensure first-class reporting of campaigns with ease.
You will be joining our team at an exciting time for the business. You will be supporting iconic and international brands such as Haribo, Moet, Mars Wrigley, Pepsi, and Jacob Douwe Egberts.
Key elements you will need to deliver in order to 'Delight our Clients'
- Manage a budget ensuring 100% deliverable to plan
- Ensure all briefing documents are created on time
- Validate results to ensure accuracy and analysis
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs
- Challenge the status quo, be creative, and always strive for better
- Utilise data to create informative reports for our clients
- Identify opportunities for growth within your account
- Make visits to our customers to identify opportunities for growth within our platform
- Manage all reporting about the health of customers' accounts
- Previous Account Management experience
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client-facing role
- Willingness and ability to travel
A Company is only as good as its team and at Logobrand we take that responsibility seriously. Our team strives to be the best in the industry with a defined purpose and fantastic packages are ready and waiting for the right people.
If you think we are a good fit for you and your brand, we would love to talk to you
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £26,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year Depending on experience