Retail Field Sales Executive
Location: East Glasgow / North Lanarkshire
Business Entity: Reach
Brand/Department: Nestle Confectionery
Contract Type: Permanent
Position Type: Full Time
Your next career starts with Acosta Europe.
Acosta Europe is an exceptional business that cares about its people. We are part of one of the largest Sales and Marketing agencies in the world and are currently seeking a Field Sales Executive to represent our partner Nestlé Confectionery to drive brand awareness and sales of their products.
If you can bring the passion for sales and have the enthusiasm to succeed, we can offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an engaging and rewarding environment, where no two days are ever the same!
Globally Nestlé has more than 2,000 brands, from global icons to local favourites. In the UK, Nestlé Confectionery has brands such as Kit Kat, Smarties, Aero, Milkybar and many more.
Bonus: £4200 Performance Related Bonus
Equipment Provided: Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone
As a Field Sales Executive for Nestlé Confectionery, you will be:
- Responsible for driving Nestlé Confectionery brand performance, awareness and availability across convenience retailers
- Maximising new product opportunities, using sales data to drive in store actions.
- Building relationships with key retail decision makers (retailers and business owners)
- Identifying and implementing in store merchandising opportunities to increase brand visibility and availability and ensuring stock levels are maintained.
- Ensure client’s promotional activity is implemented and that products are on display in the correct location and with good availability.
- Providing insightful and actionable market intelligence feedback.
What skills can I expect to develop in this role?
Relationship Building, Product Knowledge, Commercial Awareness, Influencing skills and Negotiation
Who are we looking for?
You will possess demonstrable experience within FMCG, retail or a sales environment, although we will also consider applications from motivated individuals with experience from other sectors. You will be passionate about the amazing brands we market and have the drive and tenacity to succeed.
You must hold a full manual driving licence and be able to travel within a defined territory.
What’s in it for you?
This role offers a genuine opportunity to develop your commercial skills and achieve your career ambitions in a bold and dynamic business that invests in people. We offer flexibility and real opportunities for personal and professional development. You will receive excellent training, a company vehicle, mobile phone, and fuel card, and enjoy superb benefits including a bonus (subject to performance), contributory pension and healthcare plans assurance. Working hours are flexible between 9am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Passion is at the heart of everything we do. We encourage boldness, curiosity, and new ideas. We are motivated to learn, and constantly strive to exceed expectations. We truly care, and that is what makes us exceptional.