- An instantly recognizable brand with unrivalled success is seeking a National Account Manager.
- Have become a category leader in the UK through continued innovation and acquisition.
- Their brands are present in over 40 countries with a diverse workforce spread across the world.
- Are currently looking for a National Account Manager to manage corporate wholesale and OOH business development.
- A National Account Manager with sole responsibility for Bestway Wholesale and OOH business development.
- Will have full commercial responsibility for P&L, JBP and trading strategy.
- Deliver sales, manage cost prices and profit targets.
- Work with the SLT and be responsible for driving strategic channel objectives.
- Be responsible for effective management and administration of budgeted trading investment.
- Must have experience in UK FMCG market ideally with previous experience in wholesale or OOH.
- Currently have P&L exposure with ability to operate and interpret a P&L as an NAE or National Account Manager.
- Demonstrated impressive business achievements through consumer insight and bringing energy & motivation to your role.
- High degree of learning agility with strong verbal and written communication.
- You will be given the opportunity to develop in a fast-paced National Account Manager role
- Homebased contract with 2 days a month working from Greenford (London)
- Strong salary + car allowance
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 12/16428/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.