We have 3x Regional Manager opportunities on our Unilever Grocery Team due to the Team expanding in September.
South West England
South East England
Salary: £30- £35k plus 10% bonus, company car or car allowance + other great benefits
You will be managing a team of approx 11 to 12 Territory Managers who are calling on the big 4 Grocery (Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury's & Morrisons) and High Street stores (B&M, Poundland and Superdrug). Your team are field based across a wide geographical area. You will be field based approx 3 days per week to meet your team for regular field visits, team meetings and coaching sessions to ensure the people in your team thrive and succeed in hitting targets.
What will you be doing?
Alongside line managing a team of Territory Managers you will also be responsible for ensuring the field sales plan is cascaded clearly from Unilever into your team of Territory Managers. Ensuring they have the best tools, clear targets and training to deliver on the job.
Who we are looking for?
You will ideally have previous experience of managing a field based sales team operating within the field sales & marketing industry. You will have experience of delivering stretching targets, have previous knowledge of coaching and training & helping to embed selling skills in outlet. You should have a curiosity in understanding and working with others and a genuine passion for helping other people to improve and develop their skills.
What’s in it for you?
We recognise that people are the key to our success. That’s why we make sure everyone at McCurrach enjoys continuous support, career development opportunities and great perks, including:
- Salary in the region of £30-35k + bonus
- No weekend working (40 hours Monday to Friday)
- Flexible smart working allowing you to flex around other commitments when required
- Potential to earn bonus
- 25 days paid holidays (pro rata) + public holidays
- Annual leave purchase scheme - up to 5 extra days per year! *
- Company car & fuel card or car allowance (£480 per month)
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare (Bupa)
- Company pension scheme - we contribute 4%, you 5%
- Family-friendly working policies (such as enhanced maternity & paternity pay)*
- Access to our fantastic Employee 'Perks' portal (discounts from a wide range of retailers, gym memberships, leisure activities plus much more!)
- Opportunity to volunteer for our taskforces (Diversity & Inclusion; Field First; Community; Sustainability; Mental Health & Wellbeing)
- Personal development through our 'Byte' e-learning platform
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 support on Physical, Mental & Financial well-being
- Supportive company culture & values
- Career progression opportunities across the Avidity Group businesses
Please note this role requires a full UK manual driving licence (with no more than 6 pts or previous bans), all offers will be subject to successful completion of a DVLA licence check. This is a field based role which will involve regular travel on a weekly basis, so you must be comfortable driving distance. Overnights may be required on occasion.