Creed is a family business established in 1972 which is ambitious with its growth within the industry. We deliver a great range of multi-temperature food products, including our butchery and fresh range to caterers across the country from our bases in Cheltenham, Ilkeston & High Wycombe. It's a great place to be and we are proud of our role in supporting our local community. We are dedicated to creating a great place to work and have been recognised as a "Sunday Times Top 100" Company to work for after achieving “two star” status with Best Companies. Our people are committed to our values, choose their attitude and think customer. They work hard, are committed to providing a great service, have fun and develop along the way. Our employees often get involved in charity events, attend the Director breakfasts, put forward their ideas for improvement and contribute in team briefings. Our core business values are being: Commercial, Proud, Friendly and Nurturing.
This role will generate new business opportunities worth between £250k - £1.5m. Research potential new business customers and sales opportunities throughout the UK, prioritise, generate, and qualify leads against set criteria. Provide an excellent prospective customer journey by ensuring relevant follow up information in provided, maintaining ongoing communication and by developing relationships. This will include maintaining a relevant and up to date pipeline and collaborative work with the sales team on sector specific new business generation. Internally the position is known as a Telemarketing Executive.
Some responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead Generation
- Cold calls to prospective customers
- Personalised direct mail
- e-shot campaigns
- Appointment scheduling
- Sales Team Support
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure that trading criteria is met by prospective customers
- Support company lead generation campaigns, measure and report on success
- Reporting and administration
The Ideal Candidate:
We're looking for someone with a strong desire to make a difference and go above and beyond for our customers.
It is essential that you have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- B2B Telesales and Lead generation experience.
- Experience winning and growing new and existing business.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Attention to detail, self-motivation and a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets and deadlines under pressure in a sales environment.
- Organised methodical approach to work, an excellent telephone manner and the ability to persuade others.
- Ability to negotiate with sound commercial awareness.
- Good computer skills, experience using MS Office 365 and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
While not essential, the following knowledge and experience would be advantageous:
- Knowledge of or experience working within the Foodservice sector, FMCG or a similar environment.
- Experience utilising a CRM software system.
- Experience in a busy administrative role, preparing and managing reports.
What you get in return:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Training and development and career progression opportunities.
- Recognition for doing a great job and going the extra mile from customers, your department and the rest of the business.
- Respect and support from your team, supervisors and managers.
- 33 Days of annual leave per year.
- Life insurance for 2 times your annual salary.
- Employee discount on purchases and regular special offers for staff.
- Access to an online discount portal, providing discounts for gyms, the cinema, supermarkets, high street retailers, cashback for changing your electricity supplier and much more helping you to save money on purchases that you would ordinarily make.
- Employee assistance programme that offers confidential support and advice which includes free access to legal advice, wellness programmes and much more.
- Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme.
Creed also offer employees the opportunity to join our Savings Scheme, join the Staff Lottery to support our selected charities and be in with the chance of winning £250 each month, an additional day off each year which you can use to help a charitable cause of your choice and much more. We are also a Living Wage Foundation accredited employer
If you think you have what it takes, please click 'Apply Now' below to send your C.V for consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age, as outlined in our equal opportunities policy.