Job title: Area Sales Manager
Location: Midlands / Home Counties
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 plus company car and comprehensive benefits
Sector: garden / power tools
Job type: permanent
Job reference: NH/23943
- Join this respected, global power tool manufacturer with strong brand identity
- Inherit the top UK sales region
- Manage and develop a network of 50 established dealers
The role: Area Sales Manager
This is a challenging and enjoyable role working for a world leading business, dealing with the sales of outdoor powered equipment and accessories through an established dealer network.
- Home based covering Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Gloucestershire, Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, West Midlands.
- Regular calls on all customers to understand and support their business objectives
- Negotiate and agree joint business plans with all dealers
- Implement company sales strategies within your region
- Achieve sales turnover and margin objectives
- Coordinate product training and demonstration teams
- Work within the national sales team to share best practice
The person for this Area Sales Manager role:
- A home location in Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Gloucestershire, Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, West Midlands.
- Previous experience of field sales and account management
- Advanced communication and negotiation skills
- An intuitive people-person with high emotional intelligence
- Commercially astute, numerate with appreciation for pricing, costs and profitability
- A relationship builder with strong time management skills
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to achieve
- Computer literate
Employing over 10,000 people this is an organisation with a reputation for outstanding product design and manufacturing. They have a strong brand but are also Innovative and pioneering with new products being launched constantly.
An attractive salary, fully expensed vehicle, 25 days holiday, healthcare and attractive pension plan, mobile, laptop, fuel card.
Name - Nick Hester
Telephone - 01275 813030
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.