- Natural ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders to deliver fast growth across categories.
- Previous experience developing and delivering a joint business plan, ideally with a Top4 retailer.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working for a branded FMCG company in a commercial function OR in a buying role
- A proven track record in delivering successful activation plans and new product launches.
- A tenacious and resilient character is a must
- Must be degree educated
- Full driving license essential
This is an opportunity to join one of the best recognised fast-moving consumer companies who are dedicated to supplying leading household names worldwide. They are currently looking for an experienced national account manager who thrives in developing meaningful relationships with UK retailers to join their high performing sales division.
These guys are best recognised for their world-class training, their people first mantra and a commitment to hire and reward the best people based on skill, ability, and merit.
It’s a brilliant position for somebody with c2-3 years’ experience looking to accelerate their career in a fast-paced and vibrant environment.
Working for this company means that you’ll get to be part of an exciting global vision, centred around improving lives, sustainability and equal opportunity. You’ll work alongside a team of high achieving individuals who are all passionate about making a difference.
Perks & Benefits
- Very competitive salary with regular pay reviews.
- Company Car
- Bonus potential
- Extensive wider benefits inclusive of a market leading pension
- Ability to work from home, although you must be commutable to Surrey.
- Regular team incentives and global travel