Know the torque and speed of your cordless combi?
Understand the difference between an orbital and a planer?
Are you outgoing and enjoy talking with people?
Full time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £24,000 per annum + up to £2,500 per annum bonus + Demonstrator Van with Sat Nav
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week (some weekends with time off in lieu)
What is the role?
- Demonstration of all Bosch Power Tools Professional products
- Work both independently and alongside Area Sales Managers and Business Development Managers, within both Traditional Trade and National Account channels
- This is a key role which requires drive, energy, tenacity, excellent presentation and demonstration skills, to influence the end user through both hands on and Building or DIY knowledge, but also top notch customer service skills
- Participating in National, Regional and local events including sales days, trade shows, and exhibitions - some weekend work will be required for national events
- Providing training of Bosch Professional Power Tool products to account customers and end users as required
What are we looking for?
- Practical minded with experience of using power tools
- Great presentation and demonstration skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- IT literate
- Full manual driving licence for at least 12 months
- Self motivated and be driven by success
- A good sense of humour and a strong work ethic
- Mix of experience from building trade knowledge or DIY
- Presence on Social Media platforms and enjoy sharing your DIY achievements
- Ability to learn all aspects of video presentations and virtual meeting platforms
In return we will offer you:
- Full product training and ongoing support
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
- Benefits include: enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity, maternity & adoption leave + Perkbox and Taste Card