As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, you will lead two small teams within the business: Customer Services and Fulfilment. These two vital teams are responsible for delivering excellence in customer satisfaction across our wide-ranging customer base that includes Retailers, Consumers and Key Accounts in both the UK and the USA.Client Details
My client is a family business established over 25 years ago who provide British designed, premium silver jewellery to UK & US retailers and direct to consumers. Description
* using our ERP and CRM systems
* managing and analysing data to produce management reports
* working with our Sales Agents/ Reps and monitoring their progress
* overseeing independent retail accounts and prospects
* resource planning to achieve customer service KPI's
* reviewing operational activity to ensure continual process improvement
* liaising with our Accounts, Merchandising, Product Development and Marketing teams
* being a part of project teams to deliver new solutions, including new systems and processes and customer service guidelines
* planning, managing, and executing events such as field sales meetings
* managing teams and undertaking their HR-related processes (recording sickness, annual leave, 1-2-1s, annual reviews, training requests)Profile
- An understanding of trade and consumer customer service excellence.
- Experience in using a wide range of online tools, programs, and systems (including MS Windows, Microsoft Office, CRM, and other digital tools) to deliver against targets and produce management reports.
- An adaptable and flexible approach, with the ability to learn quickly.
- Project management experience with evidence of the ability to drive results by planning, prioritising, and meeting tight deadlines.
- Evidence of the ability to lead and grow a team.
- You will have a background in Customer Services or Sales/Operations, ideally within the jewellery sector or a similar branded FMCG business.
- B2B and B2C experience is necessary
- Competitive salary DOE
- 20 days' annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Free car parking
- Life Assurance
- Permanent Heath Assurance
- Staff discount
- Opportunities for development and progression and to be part of a growing and progressive business