The Advocate Group is currently partnered with Proximo Spirits, a global premium spirits importer based in London. The company portfolio currently includes 1800® Tequila, The Kraken® Black Spiced Rum, Gran Centenario® Tequila, Dobel Premium Tequila, Bushmills® Irish Whiskey, Brockmans® Gin and Jose Cuervo® Tequila.
Proximo, translated as “next” in Spanish, is the next major producer of innovative spirits marketing and new product development. Always on the lookout for what’s next, Proximo builds brands and invents new products to meet the world’s changing tastes and trends in memorable new ways.
This exciting role as a Category Manger will cover both the On-Trade and Off-Trade UK market. Looking at category and insights to optimize brand performance, whilst supporting the delivery of UK sales vision.
- To support and drive the category by analysing data and interpreting trends from category, shopper and consumer data to turn this isn’t actionably insight for both the Sales and Marketing team.
- Ownership and management of all data software including dunnhumby and neilsen.
- Work with the largest customers in the UK (including the “top 4”) to build and execute effective category development solutions based on sound consumer, shopper and customer insights
- Work closely with the marketing team to continually improve activation in the retail sector, support by providing customer and shopper insight and promotional effectiveness evaluations
- Good knowledge of category management within FMCG category.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to create and maintain relationships with key customers and stakeholders.
- Understanding on brand building initiatives and marketing objectives.
- Confident in decision making and ability to work as part of high performing team whilst demonstrating business values.
If you’re a passionate and driven commercial professional with experience within the drinks space, then we would like to speak to you. Get in touch with Ciara at The Advocate Group for more information about this role representing highly reputable premium brands.