Box Marketing has an exciting opportunity for you to join them as a Business Development Manager!
This is your opportunity to work for Box Marketing, a leading field marketing company. We represent a market leader within vaping, Juul Labs. Whilst you will be employed by Box Marketing, you will be assigned to work for Juul Labs whose mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. They are committed to engaging with great talent, and you could be part of a team driving opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges.
If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on.
In return for joining us as our Business Development Manager we can offer you a competitive salary of £28,000 + £5,400 Car Allowance and bonus of up to 20%
Territory: EN1 / N10 / N11 / N13 / N15 / N17 / N18 / N19 / N2 / N21 / N22 / N4 / N6 / N8 / N9 / NW5
What you will be doing as our Business Development Manager?
- You will work across a defined call file with specific focus on convenience retail in a defined geographical area
- This role is pivotal within the UK sales team with responsibilities for developing and growing JUUL’s new product listings, distribution, rate of sale, POS and retailer share of mind/voice through seamless execution of territory plans at store level
- Performance in this role will be measured primarily by achievement of product listings, volume and sales growth, implementation and execution of training, trade programs and in-store visual merchandising
- This role is ideal for someone who is willing to learn and who strives to develop their career
- Experience in Tobacco / Food Drinks / FMCG as preferrable
- This role reports to the Area Sales Manager
What will you need to become our Business Development Manager?
- Strong resilience and desire to drive continuous improvements and operate in a changing environment
- Negotiate, agree, and manage trade programs and engagement initiatives
- Negotiate placement of POSM and fixtures in high footfall areas. Ensuring ongoing compliance
- Ensure initiatives are executed according to an agreed plan
- Pursuing and generating new retailer leads and moving them through the sales cycle
- Ability to build and develop collaborative relationships
- Developing new business opportunities through regular store visits, product promotions, incentives including trade programs and in-store events
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for communicating with a range of people, both internally and externally
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with key decision makers.
- Time-management skills: You understand how to prioritise time.
- Technical and computer skills: You have basic technical and computer skills, including the use of spreadsheets.
Drive and self-motivation: You are goal-oriented and target-driven. You are someone who has drive and motivation and will push yourself to succeed as well as have the confidence to ask for help if you need it.
- A full UK driving licence is required for this role
- At least 2-years’ experience working in a retail, customer facing or field sales / business development role
- Experience in Tobacco / Food Drinks / FMCG are preferrable
The breath taking bit…
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this Business Development Manager role also offers a variety of appealing benefits including:
- Inhouse academy, offering best in class training and support to help you reach your potential
- Opportunities for career development
- Holiday accrual with length of service
- Performance related bonus
- Car Allowance
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving licence and use of your own vehicle.
Box Marketing is an equal opportunities employer.
Live our company values:
- Partnership - We are transparent, open, and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Return - We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI.
- Ownership - We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do.
- Upstanding – We are honest, reliable, and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always.
- Determined – we know that success requires perseverance, and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD to be Box Marketing.