The advocate group is working in partnership with a major player in the global spirits industry. This business has an extensive list of well-developed brands in the market. All of which are distinctive and well recognisable both on a professional level and as an individual consumer.
We are now on the search for a Category Manager who will optimise the brand's performance and growth by providing category insights and recommendations. We are searching for a data-driven professional who is passionate about category insights and improving business positioning.
- To drive the category function by analysing and interpreting market trends from category data.
- Provide actionable insights to support company strategy and growth.
- Communicate with external customers and internal stakeholders the category initiatives to ensure effective business planning.
- Leading the function and agenda across the key customers.
- Using the data to identify business strengths and opportunities to capitalise regarding business strategy.
- Data-driven and a strong understanding of either Nielsen, Kantar, IRI, or Dunnhumby.
- Able to develop and maintain relationships with key customers.
- Highly motivated with a challenger mindset – there to make a difference!
- Ability to work autonomously whilst managing priorities and multitasking within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. With the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders, and present confidently.
If you’re a driven individual seeking an opportunity to develop your career with a global business, then we’d love to speak to you!
Please get in touch with Ciara at the Advocate Group on 020 7871 8000 or send your CV to email@example.com