Business Development Executive
Benefits: Salary circa £27,000, bonus, Company Car, Pension Scheme, Smartphone & laptop
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous experience in the On- Trade either in a sales role or previous experience behind the bar.
On behalf of Britvic, Elevate are recruiting an individual with a great attitude, experience & skills to take on responsibility for managing and developing relationships within, popular bars, clubs, pubs, high end hotels and restaurants in our Nottingham territory. It is vital that the successful candidate will need to live within the territory to keep up with the evolution of drinking venues and trends.
You will have responsibility for winning, developing, and maintaining relationships within the on-trade outlets within your territory, influencing decision makers to increase distribution on dispense for the number one cola product Pepsi Max & our World Class First Premium Tonic draft London Essence fresh installations working closely with local RTM wholesalers.
We are offering the successful applicant a class-leading induction & sales training program.
Things we're looking for:
• Previous On Trade sales experience or FMCG background
• Passionate about the drinks Industry
• Confident, personable, and well presented
• Good negotiation skills & commercial mind-set, someone who can influence others
• Computer literate and comfortable making presentations in 1-2-1 and group meetings
• Strong skills in time-management, teamwork, and communication
• Self-motivated and ambitious with a 'can do’ attitude
• Self-disciplined to take ownership for your own day, delivering against targets to achieve success
• Knowledge of Route to market for License free on-trade
You will need to live in the Nottingham area as you will be covering NG, PE and DE postcodes.
It is a requirement of this role that you hold a full driving licence.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please send a C.V. and covering letter with current salary to email@example.com. Initial interviews will be held locally.
Closing date: 31st July 2022 strictly no agencies