Business Development Executive
Location: Gloucestershire Territory
Benefits: Salary circa £27,000, competitive bonus, Company Car, Pension Scheme, Smartphone & laptop
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous experience in the On- Trade either in a sales role or previous experience behind the bar.
On behalf of Britvic, Elevate are recruiting an individual with a great attitude, experience & skills to take on responsibility for managing and developing relationships within, popular bars, pubs, clubs, high end hotels and restaurants in our Gloucestershire territory. It is vital that the successful candidate will need to live within the territory to keep up with the evolution of drinking venues and trends.
You will have responsibility for winning, developing, and maintaining relationships within the on-trade outlets within your territory, influencing decision makers to increase distribution on dispense for the number one cola product Pepsi & our World Class Premium Tonic draft London Essence fresh installations working closely with local RTM wholesalers.
You will be joining an established, award winning high- preforming national team.
We are offering the successful applicant a class-leading induction & sales training programme
Things we're looking for:
• Previous On Trade sales experience or FMCG background
• Passionate about the drinks Industry
• Confident, personable, and well presented
• Good negotiation skills & commercial mind-set, someone who can influence others
• Computer literate and comfortable making presentations in 1-2-1 and group meetings
• Strong skills in time-management, teamwork, and communication
• Self-motivated and ambitious with a 'can do’ attitude
• Self-disciplined to take ownership for your own day, delivering against targets to achieve success
• Knowledge of Route to market for License free on-trade
Ideally you will need to live in the GL, BS, or SN postcode.
It is a requirement of this role that you hold a full driving licence.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please send a C.V. and covering letter with current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org . Initial interviews will be held locally. Closing date: 31st July 2022